You can submit your entry online using the online entry system. You will need to register first and then add the categories you wish to enter to your basket. Once you have completed the work on your entries, you can submit them one at a time or all together. The online entry system allows you to start an entry, save it, and complete it later.
The entry deadline is Friday 19th May 2023
Please ensure you are entering the correct category, refer to the entry description if you are unsure. Please ensure you place the main component of your entry within the web-form provided and include all the information requested in each section.
Including supporting material is encouraged but it should not comprise the main component of your entry.
Please ensure you upload a high resolution company logo to accompany your entry - this is compulsory.
Your entry will be judged based on the information you submit in the main entry form.
You may submit additional supporting information but this should be to enhance your entry and not replace the content of the entry form itself.
Supporting information should be used to evidence the information you have already provided in your answers where applicable.
- The Awards are open to any business which is part of the UK manufacturing & engineering community
- Multiple entries are allowed across the awards where applicable (please read category descriptions)
- The entry deadline is final. No entries started or submitted after this date will be considered for judging.
- Sponsors may not enter the category that they are sponsoring
- All entries must completed within the entry web form provided
- Any access passwords or details required as part of entry judging must be clearly supplied in time for the close of call for entries
- We appreciate that some entry information will be sensitive, all business information submitted will be in strict confidence (NDA’s can be requested where appropriate)
- The Judges’ decision is FINAL. No discussions on recounts or requests for justification will be entered into
- Include tangible evidence of the impact your company, or solution, has had on your customer’s business. Judges are looking for hard metrics, particularly on business performance and growth.
- Less is more. Our judges have to read hundreds of entries, be concise and focus on making your entry stand out above the crowd.
- Stick to the entry form. Don’t go off-piste when it comes to entering. Supporting documents are just that… ‘support’. Your main entry should demonstrate the bulk of your submission.
- Compelling stories make winners. Companies that change businesses for the better or demonstrate innovation are held in high regard. Tell a story which demonstrates why you deserve to win.
- Don’t try and fluff it with waffle and marketing speak, our judges have been around the block (and back) and will see straight through ambiguous claims laced with sales talk.