BENEFITS OF ENTERING THE ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING AWARDS
- Entering & winning business awards demonstrates to your customers that your business is at the top of its game. This will significantly enhance customer retention & loyalty as customers are always keen to stick with businesses who are perceived to be doing well.
- Winning an award or even making the shortlist will give you stronger positioning against your competitors and increase credibility. Who are your audience more likely to use if you’re THE award-winning business in your sector?
- Recognition at business awards gives a morale boost to your company’s employees and gives them a focus for their purpose at work. Knowing they have contributed to the recognition winning an award brings is a great motivator to continue to perform for your company.
- The awards are FREE to enter and if your company, project or product is lucky enough to make the hotly contested shortlist or even win an award you'll immediately benefit from the highly valuable publicity before the event, through print, email and social media as well as on the night of the awards ceremony.
- Winning one of the Engineering & Manufacturing Award categories can open doors to getting new contracts, identify new supply channels and help break into new markets.
- Comments from the experienced panel of judges from within the industry about why you won can be used as quotes in press releases, and add the award logo to your website and other marketing materials.